- Are you looking for a conventional lender or something less customary?
- How long to you plan to keep the property?
- Will the property be your primary residence or is it investment property?
- Do you need a bank or a mortgage broker?
- What is private or “hard” money lending?
- What are the most appropriate financing terms for your transaction and your future?
- Do you need a VA or FHA loan?
- What term length is best for you, 15 year, 30 year, 40 year, short-term balloon, or other?
- Should you seek a fixed rate or would a variable rate loan be a better deal for you right now?
- How do you know you are getting a good rate?
Choosing the correct financing can be a difficult and uncertain process. Can we help?
This information is not intended as a conclusive explanation of the Law of Real Estate Transactions in Florida. It is to be considered only a summary for clients or prospective clients of this law firm. If you have any questions concerning a specific real estate transaction, you should consult an attorney experienced in the practice of real estate law.